Uhf wireless mic
- Wireless internet troubleshooting.
Uhf Wireless Mic
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- Ultrahigh frequency
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) designates a range of electromagnetic waves with frequencies between 300 MHz and 3 GHz (3,000 MHz), also known as the decimetre band or decimetre wave as the wavelengths range from one to ten decimetres (10 cm to 1 metre).
- ultrahigh frequency: 300 to 3000 megahertz
- UHF is an album by the Canadian rock band UHF, consisting of singer-songwriters Bill Henderson of Chilliwack fame, Shari Ulrich, and Roy Forbes. It was released in 1990.
CAW's DJ Setup
Dark because, well, this is what it's like when DJing in a dark club or other venue.
Numark NS7 on the right
CDJs and master mixer in the middle
& recording rack on the left
Music library stored on the DroboPro
Strobist info: first strobe hanging from boom at ceiling height over the mixer with barndoors to reduce light spill on back wall. Second strobe on floor below camera with closed-up barndoors and 5 degree grid to eluminate the DroboPro. Both strobes at minimum power. Two second exposure to capture the lights on the equipment.
The PresentationPro+UHF offers a wired and wireless
16-channel UHF mic receiver, aux and line inputs, line out and volume controls. It's powerful enough for groups up to 300 people.
Related topics: wireless handheld trackball mouse sixaxis wireless controller ps3 wireless research jobs wireless minimizer bras microsoft standard wireless optical mouse wireless hdmi switch wireless card linux panasonic home theatre system rear wireless pack wireless weather station review
- (月) 08:35:08|
- Category: None